Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello Stranger !

Hello Stranger !

Hello everyone who are reading my blog .

Before I write anything in my blog , I want to introduce

myself and tell little information about me .

I have real name in real world that My name’s pronunciation is difficult to pronounce for foreigner, but you can call me Little_playboy .

Even though My name on internet is sound like a little boy , I am not a boy .

I’m a man who studying in university that located in Bangkok ( That is capital of Thailand )

However I live in industrial city, located near capital of Thailand , called Samutprakarn .

I have many reasons to tell you why I have created this blog , but my main reason is to improve my poor English skill . I know it is very weird reason to learn about writing from blog , but it hard to find any native english to check and correct my writing in my province .

I’m apologize for my mistake about grammar that may be annoy you and thank you for reading my blog : )

P.S If you have anything to tell me about my grammar , don't hesitate to tell me .

No comments: