Tuesday, October 2, 2007

In the morning .

After the darkness had gone , and the new day came . The morning’s light penetrated through my windows softly and try to disperse to every area of my house . The shadow of things gradually was growing , while the sun was slightly changing its angle and gradually gave more light to the world . Everything was change, included . I had still laid on bedspread lazily, until I heard my mobile phone rang crazily like a noise from my dog , which was trying to played with a walking men (or women) who walked hastily on the street . A commotion knocked my ears like a my mom greet visitor .

I tried to wake, but my consciousness said “ Sleep darling ,please. I tried to fought with my consciousness’s command by opened my eyes widely and crawl lazily , and then I lose and everything turned to darkness with my sleep

No comments: